We went to Walgreen s on Ringgold rd the 24 hour store the pharmacist that was on duty 01/18/2015 at 4:00 p.m.. We were told my husband's meds could be filled on this day my husband is a heart patient and wears a defibrillator lifevests we got there and was told that my husband was doctor shopping which he is not they named about ten or twelve different doctor he's been seeing the same doctor for over five years except when he used hospice which we fired several months ago we went to another pharmacy and had no problem my husband was so upset his lifeless kept going off I bet y'all are loosing a lot of customer because of the old pharmacist u have working for u we have a big mouth and we will use it what a shame u have a *** for a pharmacist

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments