At 12.15 today I picked up a prescription at the drive through window.The pharmacist described only as an African American was extremely short and left me waiting without bothering to listen to a short question I had asked about the cost of my order and without further answer proceeded to slide the order out on express pay.

At that time I again asked for the cost. He then, in an annoyed manner , said "24" and nothing more. I took the package and left, feeling that I was nothing more than an annoyance to him.

As a faithful and regular customer think that he needs some training in simple courtesy.A CV pharmacy is just 1 mile up the road.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments