1.4
Prescription Services

Do not use the pharmacy in Ellenwood GA on Fairview Road.They have the rudest, pharmacy staff.

The pharmacist himself is rude and vindictive. I disagreed with a prescription not being filled without my insurance , and I told the staff that I file a complaint about this particular pharmacist. He actually called my doctor's office and told them I had another prescription at another pharmacy which was a complete lie(wrong person).

I had to *** from work to get this issue taken care of with another pharmacy and my doctor's office.This is the very worst pharmacy staff.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments