2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have been a walgreens shopper for 20 + years. I have been satisfied with Walgreens until the usual branch I shop was waiting for a delivery. I was told to go to another branch and I waited while a phone call was made to verify that it was in stock. It was in stock so I went there. I gave my prescription request and waited. I said nothing about the phone call verifying this medication was in stock as I was curious about how I

would be received. As I observed the pharmacist staring at me , the whispered conversation and the phone call I assumed that everythin

g was ok. To my dismay ( and now Walgreens home office ) I was informed they did not have the

medication in stock. I was totally

and completely in shock - my

Walgreens flat out lied to me !!

Very disappointing, illegal and immoral.

I went home and pulled up walgreens site ! I am confused and wondering if the CEO'S look at the huge numbers of complaints.!? And if they do see the number of complaints , why hasn't anyone attempted to alleviate the problem?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens pharmacist. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments