2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I've been using the same Walgreens for over 15 years.The past 4 years I've been on pain medication due to severe back and neck injuries from several car accidents.

They recently took my prescriptions, copied them, & told me to return with the hard copies when they call me to tell me I had passed their Good Faith Dispensing guidelines. I received the call & have had my medication dispensed for the last 3 months. Today my doctor actually DROPPED the amount of medication and the pharmacist then told me I dont meet their Good Faith Guidelines anymore yet could not give me any reason! I asked repeatedly what part of the guidelines I don't meet, at which point the pharmacist stuttered & couldn't answer my question.

I asked why they had filled it all the months before & couldn't now, at which point she told me that they wouldn't fill it EVER AGAIN. I will never use Walgreens again. This was ridiculously unprofessional and rude on top of everything else.

I will be calling corporate, not that they'll do anything, and will be calling the local news station as well, I know im not the only patient with this issue.Extremely disappointed in their service.

kp143 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

cmthomas07
Roseville, Michigan, United States #1172309

Same thing happened to me. I will never use their pharmacy again and have filed a complaint with the State Of Michigan Pharmacutical Board.