Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

rude pharmacist, incompetent staff!!pharmacist at Walgreens seem to have a God complex!had a pharmacy worker scream and yell at me, I told her that she was being recorded.

She said she didn't care she said that she didn't care if I was the freaking president! have contacted corporate many times regarding this issue. please note: when you are a service that has the same thing to offer as every other store, Pharmacy, the only thing that sets you apart IS your customer service!!!

and the DEA has ruined everything for everyone!

WAS a customer for over 40 years!color me, OUT!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). butterflyhoney is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

ransom

Now that, was a well reasoned and mature response. It actually shows what a *** you are and demonstrates what kind of conversation you had with this clerk. I repeat, they DO NOT just start to 'scream and yell' (your words) for no reason and you know it.

What really happened without the dramatic lies?

hey ransom, you don't know ***.

it was for no reason at all.she lost her *** mind.

and I have the recording to prove it. you don't know what you're talking about. so how about you just F off.

on McHenry 24 hour, girl didn't even know what month it was. she told me my refill wasn't do because she didn't even know what month it was.

stupidity is an epidemic and they're all hired at Walgreens!they won't be around three years from now. and all these other people on here know why. they're incompetent, ignorant,rudeand should be in a different line of business.no one at Walgreens knows what customer service means.

Walgreens on Oakdale Road, was trying to call the doctor, regarding medication while I was in line, and the *** *** called my phone instead.Walgreens sucks ***!so shut the f*** up.

not resolved! I will NEVER go back.

Duluth, Georgia, United States #970343

Same attitude at Walgreens all over!!They are closing stores in the US!!!

Long overdue!!!Worst pharmacy staff in the US

ransom

So let's hear the rest of the story. They do NOT just scream and yell at anyone for no reason at all. You did not (and probably won't) tell us why they screamed at you.

However, you know exactly why.