Miami, Florida
3.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have been a Walgreens customer for over 20 years and 8years ago was in a bad car accident where i started taking pain medication. Suddenly they have decided that "I am only maintaining and that I don't need my meds anymore".

In those 8 years they have made me jump through many hoops. The head pharmacist actually yelled at me and told me to do one thing, then still turned me down. Walgreens has told me to change doctors 3times, then made me reduce my mg 4times, and told me to change medication 3times, and after all that told me to go somewhere else. Every couple of months they would hold my prescriptions an extra week to do some conference with my doctor.

They told me this would happen every 4th month but would mess up and do it every other month. Their pharmacists are mean and nasty and they all have told me different things that I needed to do to get my medications. It's not right for them to treat people like that and possibly hurt people taking away their meds. I could understand if they would at least give you the chance to dose down.

It is dangerous what they are soing to people. .

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments