I went to Urgent Care in Midland, MI around dinner time.The doctor did an E.K.G, chest X- ray & wanted lab tests stat.

He was adamant I needed to get on blood pressure medicine immediately & wanted me to go to Walgreens after the lab, as the pharmacy was open until 10 pm. He called to give me my test results & asked if I had gotten the medicine? I said no, I have to wait about 45 minutes & will go back (I first went around 8:30pm or right before to Walgreens). I went to the drive thru at 9:20 pm after getting a text it was ready & was the fourth car in the line up.

I knew I needed this medicine plus the steroid he was prescribing for my lungs, so I waited and waited and waited.....was finally next in line after now waiting another 40 mins in my car. I pulled up & they immediately put a sign up stating there was no pharmacist on duty, etc. They has also shut some lights down. I honked my horn, after waiting to get someone's attention & the girl said, "we are closed".

I said, "maam, I have just waited in your drive thru for 40 mins! 40 mins!" She said the manager says "we are closed" . Now, when I pulled up I even held a 20.00 bill to the window to show I had a pick up & was paying cash! I was so angry I said I would be talking to the manager tomorrow and sped off!

I essentially lost 85 mins waiting around for them & for nothing!!! The medication my doctor was very insistent on me getting immediately---I never got thanks to their rude & insensitive business practices because they wanted to close.

I patiently gave them 85 mins all together & they could not even give me 30 seconds to check out!I am furious and will be transferring my prescriptions to a different pharmacy after they reopen in the morning!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

who waits 40 minutes in drive-thru? get off your lazy butt. walking can help lower blood pressure