North Fort Myers, Florida

Who the *** do Walgreen pharmasists think they are? They are not real doctors.

Why do they have the right to refuse to fill my medications? I have been operated on by a real doc and he has prescribed pain medication to me. Are these pharmasists just too lazy to do their job? What the *** did I do to deserve to be treated like a piece of ***?

The pharmasist at the Walgreens on Colonial and summerlin in Fort Myers told me she wouldnt fill my scripts and no other Walgreens will either and told me not to come back! I did nothing wrong! I just walked in and asked for my script to be filled. I didnt steal anything or act like a ***.

I just need my medication! I just wish these *** pharmasists could experience the pain I go through each day without them

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

If someone has a valid prescription from their doctor, how is it legal for them to refuse to fill the script? If they are in doubt about the validity of the script, they can simply call the doctor.

I keep hearing more and more about these pharmacists who think they can overrule doctors and refuse to provide people with their medications. And spare me any comments about the pharmacists knowing more about drugs than the doctors.

Every time I have asked a pharmacist a question about a medication, they have always had to consult a book or an internet webpage to get an answer. heck, I can do that myself!

The problem is that someone told the pharmacist that they are doctors 1IF YOUR DOCTOR HAS WRITTEN FOR A PAIN MEDICATION THAT IS STRONGER THAN THE LAST ITS THERE JOB TO FILL IT NOT QUESTION YOUR DOCTOR,OR SECOND GUESS YOUR DOCTORS DIAGNOSIS.ITS NOT THE PEOPLE GETTING HIGH OFF PAIN MEDS THATS HAVING THE PROBLEM GETTING IT.ITS PEOPLE WHO HAVE SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS! IF WALLGREEN WANTED TO TRUELY HELP PEOPLE FIND A CURE FOR PATIENTS MEDICAL CONDITION SUFFERING FROM CANCER,OR RHUMATIOD ARTHRITIS,OR HEAR CONDITIONS,FIBROMIALGIA.STOP THINKING YOUR DOING THE PATIENT A FAVOR BY REGULATING WHAT MEDS THEY SHOULD HAVE OR HOW MANY SHOULD BE GIVEN.OR JUST DO YOUR JOB AND BE A PHARMACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!