3.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had a pain prescription that needed to be filled.It was approved by my doctor and my insurance company.

The pharmacist, in all her wisdom, decided that the time between the original fill and the refill of the Rx was to close, so she refused to fill the meds for an additional 2 weeks (I'm still waiting as this is a current issue). Instead of contacting me or the prescribing doc, she decided to do nothing. She had all week to call my doctor (or me), but since she was to lazy and inept at my job, she did nothing.

Since my doctor's office is closed on the weekend, I now have to wait until Monday to resolve this issue.This Walgreens is located on 51st Ave & Bell Rd in Glendale AZ

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens pharmacist. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments