Sheridan, Wyoming
2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I went to Walgreen tonight in Sheridan Wyoming and been going there for 5 yr and never had I felt so ashamed and embarrassed infront of my children and the pharmacist! She made me cry and felt like trash.

I went there to return a prescription that was wrong and try to explain the citation. And she was mean and talk down to me as if I was beneath her. I ask for her name she pointed to her badge and I could not see it from my car and asked her to tell me she look like I could not read. I told her I could not see , she continued to be rude and I ask for her last name so I can talk to someone high position, she said I don't have to tell you , and waving her shirt back and forth saying see huh see huh, I said are you making fun of me because of my disability to see?

She laughed and I drove off and had to pull over , and cry trying to hide the fact I was crying and explaining to my 3 and 1 yr old I was ok . I worked as a CNA for 13 yr o never felt so discriminated against as I did tonight!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments