3.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I am a cancer patient who experiences excruciating pain on an hourly basis. Without the proper medication this condition often escalates to an unbearable state.

Because of a delay with my insurance payment I was forced to ask for assistance from the Walgreens pharmacist. They obviously have a problem with understanding how their hold button works on their phone and as a result repeatedly their personnel returned to the line asking if they could help without knowing that I was on hold, at that point, for quite some time. When I informed the pharmacist of the annoying position that I was now facing, because of their lack of understanding of their phone system, she became irate. So I had to asked for additional assistance or someone who, at the very least, would handle my prescription request.

For this reason I intend to pursue a formal complaint against Walgreens' pharmacy staff. The majority of their customers are dealing with circumstances that, by their very nature, are stressful. You would think that pharmacists are aware of this and would provide an environment to alleviate some of that stress.

donrucker0121 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Leesburg, Florida, United States #1065640

If I were in charge, I would give some horsepower to that pharmacist and expect him to manage that properly in his dept.

after all he is the one people are looking to, If this type customer service wasn't corrected I would terminate the attending pharmaicist. Bad customer service and experiences should have a zero tolerance.. period...