1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My wife is on two different pain medications for her back that was severely injured years ago.It sad when I have been to numerous Walgreens pharmacies to fill these meds and been turned away like someone who is a "pill popper" which I have been called more than once at the Walgreen's in the county we live in.

Last straw will never enter a Walgreen's ever again. Want to tell people it's against there good faith dispensing policy.

Look that up on the web good read it's a joke it basically says the pharmacist can refuse to distribute to whom ever they choose.A big FU to Walgreens

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens pharmacist. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

A really good blog I know is called pharamacist steave.You can ask any question and he will answer you.He gives good advice on how to get your meds when you are refused.

Dover, Delaware, United States #964587

Any pharmacist can refuse to fill a prescription at any chain. Jumping from store to store makes you look suspicious. Instead you should communicate with pharmacy staff on how they can keep these meds in stock for you.

to Anonymous Spring Hill, Florida, United States #964652

Hey anonymous from Delaware you obviously don't know Florida.There is a major crack down on these pill heads and bogus doctors and makes it hard for people with legitimate injuries that need the medications.

I know the person who wrote this complaint.

He is straight laced as they come but is pissed because he can't find the medication for his wife, who has 5 back surgeries.So pipe down