Wittmann, Arizona
4.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I give myself testosterone shots weekly and i get my scrips from Walgreens on Park View and Grand Ave.I wanted to buy a box of syringes and needles because i was low on supply's and the pharmacist would sell more than my scrip was for.

I explained I will be on testosterone for the rest of my life and simply wanted to buy a box of sidings and needles. "Box Of 100" but he refused to sell them to me. I ended up ordering them on line.

I am upset because I had to buy my supply's on line when I'm an established patient and Walgreens with a scrip from the doctor.I guess they think I'm dam drug addict

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments