I have been dealing with the Walgreens pharmacy at Belcher Road and Nursery Road in Clearwater, Florida for several months and every time I go there the pharmacist, store manager and staff are rude and nasty.I will never shop at Walgreens again and I will take all my business to CVS from now on.

I have one prescription that I get filled there it is an over the counter product Hemax and they never have the prescription ready, they are rude and very slow. I have the prescription on auto renew and it is never filled properly.

One time I called the renewal into the pharmacy at this store and the prescription was sent to Tampa.Horrible, horrible store.

Review about: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

From Walgreens to CVS, good luck with that...from the frying pan into the fire.Rude & slow...Oh god, your pharmacist should ask if you want fries with your order.

Anonymous, how long do you wait to see your doctor? How come you don't give your pharmacist the same respect? Did you know rushing your pharmacist can kill you? Do you know drugs are "prescriptions" and prescriptions can't be taken to the candy store?

If pharmacy personnel didn't have to put up with people like you, with your rush in and out mentality all day long, maybe they wouldn't be so rude. Your prescriptions are never properly filled because you have a burger joint mentality, and so do the chain drug stores you frequent.

Find a good independent, if the chains haven't closed them all up, and give up the fries and shake for some good, old fashioned service.If you're not willing to do that, take your medicine, even if it's a bitter pill to swallow.