I have gone to the same pharmacy for the few years I was living in IL, there was always one pharmacy tech who was very rude to me.She would purposely ignore me when I walked up to the counter, she once spent 15 minutes , i kid u not, 15 minutes with a lady in front of me dropping off a script.

She priced it, and explained it to her and when it was my turn I asked her how much it was so I can plan accordingly, she told me she couldn't find out till she billed it, I asked her why couldn't she just run it thru, it takes about a minute, she said they were busy, I said maybe you shouldn't have had a full off topic conversation with the previous lady. I said "whatever" she helped the next person and then another person after the guy after me. She also spent time with the 3rd customer.

I noticed a pattern, she was treating whites like *** and the hispanics like kings and queens.I called the 800 walgreens number and they dealt with her, she was NEVER rude to me again, yell and scream and you will be heard.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens Citrus Heights are always rude.

yeah, it "just takes a minute".90% plus of the customers have insurance.

Sometimes it works the first time, often we have to call. Insurance companies think nothing of leaving you on hold for 45 minutes. Multiply that by several hundred scripts per day...

"just takes a minute" Grow up and wait your turn.It will be better for everyone

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #206145

Kymmberlie, no need to act like a ten year old just because you don't like someone's opinion. This site is for adults not your childish insults.

Kymmberlie
#205463

tasha you need to be quiet. I have read your comments on other complaints and you are a real ***!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #203246

The truth be, Tasha none of this ever happened.I am just afraid of letting Hispanic's handle my medication so I am hoping this complaint will get her fired.

WHo knows what these people do with our medication.They could hide illegal drugs in it so they don't get caught using them.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #203245

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #203243

Maybe you need to grow up, be patient and learn to wait your turn. It is very importanting that they tell her how to take the medication and if it takes 15 minutes for her to explain then well not her fault. Quit acting like a six year old.