2.0
Prescription Services

One of the pharmacist in Walgreens of Ramsey, New Jersey was nasty to me yesterday.I asked her few questions about mixing some over the counter cold medication with my prescription medication and she was very rude.

She didn't seem very welcoming and stated few obvious facts about the prescription medication which any educated or qualified person would have learnt about in school.

I ended up calling my doctor's office since I didn't find my answers at Walgreens.Very disappointed!!!!I usually go that pharmacy but I'm not sure if I will ever go back there although its the closest pharmacy to me.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad pharmacist" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. The most disappointing about walgreens pharmacist at Walgreens was rude customer service, rude pharmacist and pharmacist was rude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments