3.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had $54 worth of photos done.The online choices which may have been MUCH cheaper & definitely better quality would have taken too long w free shipping to get here thats why only for the second time (even though Walgreens is in walking distance) I chose Walgreens.

My first experience with a negative experience those pictures were cut short but still printed with half pieces for my daughter's friends going away party and did not have time to redo them. This time my photo book was great however my picture collage five by sevens and four by six is where a very poor quality they were blurry & 75% of them where of poor pixel quality. I adhered to the recommendations and deleted the pictures that were recommended to not be printed. Not only that I believe the photo man's name was mark at store #9876 he was a taller skinny dark haired full bearded man first we drove away w our order and realized our photo book was not included.

So my husband went back to the store he said there was no photo book there for us & tried to dismiss us My husband gave him both my name and and his name and he wasn't even going by name he asked for phone numbers. I hadnt been feeling well but went back in (our 10 mo old fosterson was bavk in the car thats why we both hadnt gone in) he finally found it he argued with me my husband had given him the wrong name & said Rick instead of Richard I said my husbands not going to lie to me I know he also gave our lastname & phone numbers.

He gave me the book someone else was in line I said good luck w crappy customer service from that guy.Im disappointed the quality shouldnt had been printed & the guys attitude was horrible I will never use Walgreens for photos again & think I may start our weekly prescription pick up & shop while we wait at CVS 5 mins further away as this experience has ruined Walgreens for me & already told a few people not yo use the photo service.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walgreens photo prints from Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments