I had a problem with the photo service on Walgreens it's been a week now since I went here and got my picture taken.they told me to come back at 2 pm the day I've taken my photo it was July 21 2015 and now it's July 28 2015 I came back here and still my photo isn't ready yet and now the person who is assisting is not saying anything wether I need to wait or what..I've been hanging around here for almost an hour and still no response..what a very bad customer service and photo service they have here.im wasting my time and the time I could have already applied for my passport.im really mad right now..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens photo service. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens photo service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more