1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I ordered a throw blanket for my grandma for Christmas and when it arrived it was the wrong one and the pictures were so blurry you could not see their face.I called down there spoke to someone they were going to fix it and send me out the correct blanket and had it overnight like I paid for 2495 .

Two days later I called to let them know I did not get my blanket as of yet and then I got the runaround as if I got the runaround the first time . Then they told me there's nothing that they can do to get to me by Christmas because it was too late.

this is so frustrating and so sad when somebody orders something thinking it is something that they want for their loved one for Christmas and it's not .I will not order from Walgreens no longer because this is just too crazy

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens photo throw blanket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments