I tried getting my disposable camera developed at the downtown St.Paul Walgreens.

I was asked if I would like the 1 hour photo, or next day pickup. Since I was given the option, I asked for the 1 hour photo. The girl didn't seem like she wanted to do it, and told me I could come get it the next day instead. She printed me off a pickup slip for 1pm the next day and I left.

I came back at 1:30 the following day and she did not have my pictures done.

I asked for my camera back and walked out.Very unhappy with the service at this location.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens photos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Pharmacist Review from Meridian, Idaho Walgreens "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..." Read more Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Hollywood, Florida Walgreens "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..." Read more Walgreens - Expensive substitute!!! Walgreens "Duane Reade located at 105 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY. On March 27th Pharmacy was trying to substitute prescribed Benicar (copay $38.30) with generic Olmesartan (copay $126.32). When I asked..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more