4.0

Associate at Walgreens in Spearfish, SD said he hadn't received my boyfriend's prescription.Then he said it just came in, it would be 20 minutes.

20 minutes later it wasn't ready. 35 minutes later, we asked about it, and he said someone was getting the prescription approved. The woman I assume was approving it was on the phone and she kind of nodded our way. A few minutes later she got off the phone and was laughing with another employee as they walked toward a back area we couldn't see.

Well, ten+ more minutes passed and another customer who was there after us got up to ask about his, as well as my boyfriend's, prescription. Just then, our prescription was ready.

There were at least 6 employees in the back and none seemed to care about timeliness or customer satisfaction.They all seemed like they cared more about socializing and having a good time than actually doing their jobs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens prescription refill. Walgreens needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments