Greenbrier, Arkansas
2.0
Turnaround Time

Some Rx techs are so incompetent.Was told that a drug would be ready and upon arrival.

It wasn't because it could only be filled at another store that had the Rx on file. Said it could not be transferred to the store I was at. Called the other store that has the Rx and they say " would u like this transferred to to the other store (that I was at). So these people need more training.

All need to be on the same page. The only thing Walgreens has going for them is that they are open 24hrs and are open late for Rx service.

I never go to Walgreens except for Rx and they stink at that.Feel better now.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments