3.0
Prescription Services

A little while ago I ordered medication for my mother, my niece, and myself.It took about three days for them to confirm that they received the electronic script.

I was out of my seizure medication the first day and was blacking out at least four time a day for those three days. They then said that the medication I had ordered for my seizures was back ordered and they only had half of the medication amount. My mother complained to them to the point they DELIVERED my medication, as well as my mother's and my niece's meds. That is not the BIG issue.

Thank God my niece looked at her medicine bottle before taking her night pills because the filled my mother's medication under her name and sent it out to her as her own. As their apology they took comped up for the medication cost. That wasn't enough for me so we switched pharmacies.

Now we have a nice doctor who gets to know his customers personally, uses a credit line if you can't afford your meds right away, and delivers fo free.Walgreens in my eyes, as a pharmacy, has failed me and I will NEVER go back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with other staff and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and rude pharmacist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "both poor customer service and bad qualtiy" of walgreens pills and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. Walgreens needs to "them to realize the mistakes they are making" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens pills in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

#972035

Why didn't you go to the hospital?They have drugs there for the people that NEED the drugs.

(As in will die or "blackout" with out them) didnt you daughter listen to the pharmacist about the drug she was getting.

That is oneself s responsibly to know what one is taking Or paying for.Im glad you found a system that works for you but realize not everyone needs a one on one.