Barberton, Ohio

My doctor called to advise my prescription was ready and I could refill since I just had surgery. I dropped it off, my mom went to pick it up and the pharmacist stated each prescription is filled early.

The records indicated all 1 day early which makes sense based on dosage changes/medical need. The pharmacy did not fill the prescribed dosage and allow pickup until the following day when my insurance and dr office approved medication. If I did not go through surgery and have ongoing medical issues, it would be fine to wait unti the exact day but the lack of empathy for continuous customers is very sad. First, my mom is picking up my medication to assist me - there is no need to share my information or question her.

No laws were broken, all approved by healthcare provider and payer... This was a egotistical pharmacist acting inappropriately and recklessly with my medical information and care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The insurance would not pay unless they waited.