Bel Air, Maryland
2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had a horrible expierence with the walgreens located in abingdon snd singer road. I recently had major neck surgery on tuesday December 1st 2015, my surgeon gave me a pain medication that was not fully helping so when i contacted my surgeon they told me to increase the dose and they would prescribe than 15mgs 5hay wont be able to he filled until December 5th which is when i was to run out of my previous medication so i had my mom drop my prescription off on the the 4th since it was fridsy in case there was any issues my insurance company snd surgeons office was still open.

But instead of even calling me and telling ne there was any issues i had somene pick up my prescription since again i can not drive but before i went to send them out i called to make sure it was even ready which this was about 1pm on the 5th with a 24 hour pharmacy i may add. And all the pharnacist said was they could not fill this perception and that it could not be filled until the end of the month i than called cooperate and they did not a thing my mom than picked up the former script anx was ready to rush me to the er because of of how my pain i was in i had anteriour cervical dysectomy and fusion. I also asked the pharmacist how much it would cost out put pocket and he wouldnt answer me he just said there is no way we can fill this at all. We than went to rite aid amd they were able to fill it now of course insurance couldnt cover it but the out of pocket price was only 10 more dollars than the other price and they filled the prescription .

My main issue with walgreens is why dont they call you when there is an issue and than sit there and lie to you about the outcome. This has happened a lot more than just once and i really would like answers and for someone to actually do something the pharacists name was chris by the way

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments