Biron, Wisconsin
1.8
Prescription Services

The 9009 store screw my pills again.The zame ones the frist timme said they expire.

All my pill expire in 2016. Now i do not have a three mouth supply it went to one mouth. Been their for two days stiil not filled. With three refills on it.this store has screw two times on the same pills.

This store needs to be check out.

I am not the only person having problems with this store.*** of costomer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Pharmacist Review from Meridian, Idaho Walgreens "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more