Update added by user Jun 15
I don't like that I felt like they were blatantly blaming me in a vague way.They made it seem like it was impossible for someone to have stolen pills which is rhe the only explaination for the different pills.
I do not believe it was a mistake. I was talking to others about it and people have sent me links to contact people to report this. I may talk to my lawyer just to see what they know of situations like this. To be honest.
I wasn't going to say anything, but everyone pushed me to call the pharmacy to tell them and of course since it was a narcotic I feel like they thought I did it and wanted more. I just had surgery last Tuesday. I have fibromyalgia and dysautanomia. I don't deal with pain well and my surgeon whos done a surgery on me before.
He knows I don't tolerate pain well. That was my second and last refill he said. So it was also that. What IF i needed my last 5 and it wasn't there because someone switched them out.
I honestly wouldn't have noticed if the broght tylenol letters in red wasn't in there. So I looked at them all. This was AFTER I had opened my UNOPENED Stappled bag from them. So it had to have happen on the inside!
Pretty sure it was picked up at least by 8. If not sooner. Dropped off after 4pm? Honestly not sure, but I didn't open it till the next morning.
It's the walgreens off exit 22. To lagrange and ballardsville.
(Pretty sure that second part is right) i know exit 22 is.Highway 53
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I got my pain meds filled from my sirgery last Tuesday. I already uad some meds meft, but were going to transfer them over to the new bottle, because I received one more subscription. Well I noticed I pill with red writing on it. So I poured them out and there were TWO pills with tylenol 500 written on them. So I went through the rest and there were 3 other pills that were generic tylenol or something. When I called the store and told them they said the pill was from CVS according to the number. Now the rest of the pills were fine. Honestly? I could have gone without the 5. I'm hoping to feel 10 times better by then. I explained on the phone about what pills were in there. (Which btw the CVS ones were dirty looking!).
He was suppose to call back and never did.
My fiance weny up there with them explaing everything and the guy who talk to me said there wers only 3 pills I had said. Also said the initials on the bottle were the managers. I wouldn't have even complained if everyone hadn't told me to, but I did and he made us feel like it was us and that we were criminals. They dod eventually count them out in front of them which I did like. That way there was no exchanging pills out or what not.
I NEVER had a problem with them and have been filling mine and my childrens meds there for years and now I feel like I'm going to always be looked at like a criminal. (Btw this was maybe my 3rd time using this walgreens. I just moved to Lagrange)
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Discredit customers
You May Also Like
- "Called walgeens to ask one simple question. Can my daughter pick up mu perscription....on hold for over 12 minutes. I guess ill take my business to walmart or cvs..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."