Walgreen pharmacy staff in milwaukee 24th Forest Home and 27 th and National Ave.These are inferior intellects that assume they know how& what a person accomplished in life.

They have the audacity to withhold my medication. These people are obnoxious uneducated *** who had to study to graduate. Before they were born, i was doing my job and I'm good at it. I have had to report several persons.

Disrespectful. Service.

I could have died from the lack of medicine.I take B-12 injections and the sold and or lost my meds please do something be fore I sue walgreens.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

You get those B12 injections what like every 6 months? I doubt you would have died from waiting 6 months and 1 day...C'mon people, you are not children, unexpected things happen every day in life yet you all complain like you are a 4 year old who is in timeout.