They refused to fill my sons prescription he dislocated his elbow and needed it pin medications and twalgreens refuse to fill his prescription

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

aynotowallgreens to Anonymous 5 minutes ago

The above is not true here.Walgreens has a history of this behavior.

They have complaints from hospice patients, etc. Never try to fill a scheduled med from Walgreens. They will require medical records from your dr that are none of their business. Their pharmacists try to practice medicine without a license.

The company was nailed years ago for filling obvious fake scripts.

Now they just won't fill without a rectal and pap in store first!!!

It's sad that they couldn't have made some realistic changes after they got in trouble.Instead, they went too far.

to Anonymous #1044686

Sorry delete my first sentence. I agree!

Walgreens are horrible about filling pain meds, they denied my 84 year old father after knee replacement surgery over labor day weekend and I have called 4 times to speak with the DM because they them reported to my dads Dr. that he was taking excessive amount of drugs from excessive amount of dr.s I have finally contacted an attorney because they will not return my calls.