Delray Beach, Florida
2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

In the last 3 days I have have 2 of the worst customer experiences in my life at the same Walgreens at Jog and Lake Ida in Delray Beach by 2 different Pharmicist. The first was after leaving the ER and showing up 10 minutes before the Pharmacy department (not the store) is to close, the Pharmicist tells me that they close in 10 minutes and will not fill the prescription and I need to go to another Pharmacy.

The next Walgreens is 5 miles down the road. I will fax your prescription over. I drive there and that Pharmicist tells me we don't have the medication go back to the Walgreens you just came from and they will have it waiting for you. I drive back to the 1st Walgreens and the Pharmicist is walking out and says I told you to go to the other Walgreens and I said the other Walgreens said you have the medication and the Pharmicist says if we do you will have to wait until tomorrow or try another Walgreens...with a smile on her face.

I proceed to the 3rd Walgreen after 70 minutes and the worst experience ever to finally get the medication. The 2nd experience I sent in the prescription and the Pharmicist says that the prescription on file has no more refills and instead of calling the doctor to get it refilled uses an older script for half of the medication. When I explained that I need the entire medication filled the Pharmicist grabs the bag bag rips it open and throws the box of medication on the back counter.

Says call you doctor to get a new script and then we will fill it correctly. Is it this location that staffs the worst people, is it the company is hiring people with poor people skills is it people feel they can mistreat older people because they are younger and we are vulnerable?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

cmthomas07

Same problem,so sorry you were mistreated.