Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Walgreens is the worst pharmacy I've used in Jacksonville, Florida. If you're okay with pharmacists who can't even refill a prescription and hen get an attitude with you, because they can't do their job, this is the best place to go.

I have been to 3-4 different Walgreens throughout Jacksonville and not one has ever had my refill ready when I call it in. (I also always call it in to an actual pharmacist and never do it online or through the automatic system) The only way I can get my prescription taken care of is when I call it in 3+ different times. I was finally recommended to the Point Meadows Walgreens off of Baymeadows, and not only did they get my prescription wrong, I recalled it in and it was never entered (like usual). It has been over a week and still nothing.

I spoke with a woman who had blonde hair. She was very rude, condescending and ignorant. She would not let me explain to her what was going on. I couldn't get 3 words out without her cutting me off.

When I finally told her I was trying to explain to her my situation but she keeps cutting me off, she threw her hand out and sarcastically rested her face on the palm of her hand and asked what I had to say. I just advised her she needs to give me my ID card back and she did with no problem. This is ridiculous. If you guys can't even put my refill order in, that's been in the system for 6+ months, you should at least have great customer service.

I do not recommend having someone so *** and nasty handling my prescriptions. I will never use a Walgreens pharmacy going forward.

(10899 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville, Florida 32256)

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

cmthomas07

Same here. Walgreens Wick Rd at Telegraph Taylor MI 48180.