1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have turned in my medical prescription last thursday.Had to have authorization confirmation from insurance, called insurance company and they approved it.

They sent a letter in the mail that i recieved yesterday. Insurance company called the pharmacy, had us on threeway conversation. Pharmacist lied to both my insurance company and myself in that conversation. Pharmacist said she needed something from the doctor for it to be approved.

The pharmacist said she would handle everything. Went to pick up my medication and was told it was the walgreens policy to not issue me the medication. I called the walgreens policy and was told it was up to the pharmacist.

Someone is not telling the truth in this matter.I will pursue this matter to the furthest extent of the law if i can to solve this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens prescription refill. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

cmthomas07
Columbia, Maryland, United States #1172612

I had a similar experiences,I also plan to pursue this incident .