3.7

I am very disappointed in your store located on Mastin Lake Road in Huntsville, AL 35810.The pharmacists are great, however, the pharmacy staff are completely incompetent.

I have been to Walgreens in several states with no problems but this one is a poor representation of your company. The store is within walking distance of my home but I would rather drive across town or go to CVS than waste my time with this store any longer. After speaking with some of my friends, they have the same problem as well. When I tried to get a prescription the tech is speaking to me using abbreviations as if I know what she is talking about.

They had me return for 3 days telling me that my prescription will be ready tomorrow. TOTAL LIES!! And they knew they were lying. Then told me I had to call my doctor and needed a form from the insurance company.

TOTALLY LAZY!!

Could have told me that the first day.I will be transferring my prescriptions because of this unacceptable behavior.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens prescription refill. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments