With only a few visits to most doctors it becomes EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that they are all frauds!And people used to complain about lawyers!!!!

Hah... ! I have Crohn's... I was told by my PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR that his excuse for nor relieving my pain was that "I'M TOO MEAN"...

Crohn's is the most painful disease in the books. Did you expect me to be nice to you Doc??? When you said "NO." I'd love to join a class action lawsuit...

Where do I join?????Along with suing the first doctor who misdiagnosed me and almost killed me she he said I just had Diverticulitous!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens prescription refill. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more My battle with Walgreens Walgreens "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more