2.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

For years I have been gettint all my prescriptions from Walgreens, but now that there is a site which lets you compare prices of prescription drugs, I just realizied I have been paying double, sometimes triple the amount that other pharmacies charge.That really makes me mad.

I just paid $102 for a script that i coild have gotten from kroger for $18.52. Too bad for Walgreens, they just list a loyal customer. I encourage everyone to google rx prices so these big chain pharmacies are not getting fat pockets off the plp who struggle just to be able to take their meds thier dictor wants them to take.

Shame on you Walgreens.I encourage all who read this to spread the word, I know I will.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens prescription refill. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments