New Iberia, Louisiana
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I have had it done to me twice, the frist time it happened they realized that it was thwre mistake and when i went to pick up the remaining of the pills, on one even look at me or apologize to me.......

Now it happed agian and its thw aamw thing, i have been fussing with them for three fays now and had surgery yesterday and need my pain meds....

Somwthing real need to be done to Walgreen about this, one day they going to do this to a crazy person and he'll go off on thwm qith a gun and then they will be trying to figure out why a person would want to do something like that......

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

I live in Indpls in. I've had lots of problems with Walgreens in East Washington St..

Bad service, when it comes to refills. Tech very rude.

cmthomas07

So sorry you were subjected to such treatment. Something really needs to be done to stop Walgreens pharmacist from being so offensive and insulting to customers.

As for myself,I am transferring all mine and my family's prescriptions to another pharmacy and filling a complaint with the State of Michigan Pharmacutical Board.