1.5

I've filled the same prescriptions for several years at the same walgreens pharmacy on northern and unser in rio rancho and usually have trouble with them charging the wrong insurance company, when I have made it clear many times which is my primary insurance.So I end up going without my meds because they need a doctors authorization when they billed the wrong insurance.

They call and say your prescriptions are ready and when I go to pay for them, I end up going without one of my prescriptions because tje billed tje wrong insurance.Sooo sick of walgreens.CVS will get my family and friends buisness from now on!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments