1.5

I've filled the same prescriptions for several years at the same walgreens pharmacy on northern and unser in rio rancho and usually have trouble with them charging the wrong insurance company, when I have made it clear many times which is my primary insurance.So I end up going without my meds because they need a doctors authorization when they billed the wrong insurance.

They call and say your prescriptions are ready and when I go to pay for them, I end up going without one of my prescriptions because tje billed tje wrong insurance.Sooo sick of walgreens.CVS will get my family and friends buisness from now on!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Walgreens - Failure to honor price on display rack Walgreens "At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16. The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at..." Read more Walgreens - Pharmaceutical  Price Gouging Walgreens "One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib. Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction. Thinking the price unusually high I price..." Read more Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more