Sheridan, New York
1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I have constantly received

back orders or excuses for not

having medications ready. They

are disrespectful and verbally abusive and threaten consumers health and lives.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

JudyMM

Totally Agree with Your statement and again, we are states away.I think Walgreens is being run by psychopaths or just don't care about customers.

Rude, malicious and intrusive behavior from the Pharmacists is not what people need when we are already not feeling well.

It's like legal road rage and chaos in these stores.

I hear so many similar complaints that I am now convicted to never getting another RX filled there.Best Wishes.