Turnaround Time

Horrible Photo Service- never buy photos from this place again!

My family went to have photos printed, just regular 4 x 6.

We didn't alter them beforehand or add anything special to them at the machine. They looked completely fine on the screen. However, when printed, over half of them were cut off! We told the lady working there and she suggested reprinting them.

Later, while trying to reprint, she claimed that they couldn't be printed normal size because our camera's digital size. This was news to us- we've used that camera for a few years now and have printed hundreds of photos without this problem (including last weekend at a different store!). Not only that, but I clicked the digital image sizing option and it still had to be cropped in order to fit! We printed out a few of the ones that were really awful with no success.

Even though we had cropped them, the photos still had cut off people's heads and feet! Some even came out blurry that were clear in the original prints! This was very upsetting, and the lady was no help. She didn't offer help on how to adjust them (aside from saying that the camera was the issue- obviously not as my family has never had this problem), she didn't apologize, and she made us pay for all of the photos despite none of them turning out properly.

I can't believe we had to pay $50 for horrible service and terrible photos!

I won't ever buy any photo products from here again.Money, several hours, and patience was wasted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walgreens printing service. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens printing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Average_Employee
Tacoma, Washington, United States #992795

Nobody can force you to buy anything. You could have refused them and there's nothing they could do to you. I'd talk to the manager or ask for the district manager to return them.