Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes...

At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next if you no longer wish to be entered in the sweepstakes." No "submit" button. Just a "next" button that cancels my entry.

So WTF- I can't submit my contact info without withdrawing from the sweepstakes. And how will I be contacted as a winner without submitting my contact info? Ummmmm. Effing dirty hacks. This was a survey solicitation on a Walgreens receipt!

Note- I edited the screenshot to leave out my personal info, but the two attached images are the top and bottom of the same screenshot.

Review about: Walgreens Receipt Survey.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1243231

Not to worry.You won't win anyway.

These things are just a means to get your contact info so you can then become the recipient of spam emails, phone calls, etc.from that company and many others they sell your info to.