I brought 3 prescriptions to my local Walgreens, and they fill them promptly. I get an e-mail asking if I want to transfer them to the Walgreens Mail Order Pharmacy, which I accept. The cost is the same, and free shipping.

I keep am checking on these prescriptions as I am getting very low. Finally on the last day, 2 seperate Fedex trucks deliver 2 seperate prescriptions. I call about the 3rd, and am told they are trying to contact the doctor, as there were no refills. I know this is incorrect, as I had just started this prescription 30 days prior, and had 3 refills listed on the bottle. Finally they say this medication does not come in 30 day supplies, and they can not deliver it.

What???

I ask them what the other prescriptions come in, and they say 30 pill bottles. Total, BS, as I've worked in pharmacies, and I know how they come. I talk to a supervisor, and even another supervisor to no avail. They transfer the prescription back to the loacl store so I have to pick it up.

Have you ever heard of anything so absurd?

How does the local store get the pills?? In the same fashion the mail order gets them.

I'm done with Walgreens, and moving them somewhere else, anywhere else!

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

yes they lost another customer!! good for you finally figuring out JUST HOW *** this company is!!!