A local Walgreens in PA charged me $83.00 for a box of 50 LifeScan OneTouch Ultra Blue blood test strips which works out to $1.66 a test strip. Costco sells the same brand box of 60 strips for $65.00 while CVS sells the same thing same brand for $68.00.

When I went back to the local Walgreens and asked for price match to these other local retailers the manager said, "We don't do that".

I have already disputed this transaction on my credit card. If this is what they are overcharging for simple blood test strips, what else are they ripping people off for?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pharmacist was rude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of onetouch ultra blue test strips and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Walgreens needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned onetouch ultra blue test strips in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments