A local Walgreens in PA charged me $83.00 for a box of 50 LifeScan OneTouch Ultra Blue blood test strips which works out to $1.66 a test strip. Costco sells the same brand box of 60 strips for $65.00 while CVS sells the same thing same brand for $68.00.

When I went back to the local Walgreens and asked for price match to these other local retailers the manager said, "We don't do that".

I have already disputed this transaction on my credit card. If this is what they are overcharging for simple blood test strips, what else are they ripping people off for?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pharmacist was rude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of onetouch ultra blue test strips and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Walgreens needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned onetouch ultra blue test strips in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

My battle with Walgreens Walgreens "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Etravelcuba scam ETravelCuba "my girlfriend and I went on holiday to cuba recently, we were in Habana and had to leave because of Huracán Irma. It was my birthday and woke up and..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more