Augusta, Michigan

On November 30th I purchase a sale item that was clearly posted.I noticed when I got home that the full retail price was charged through the scanned item.

I called the customer service line on the receipt and because the receipts are individually numbered, they recognized the over charge. I was told someone would call me. No one ever has. I have since called four additional times with no refund of the over charge from the scan error has ever been issued.

When I called the store today, the manager spoken to did not care that I was upset with being over charged and said they would only issue a in store credit if I came in with the receipt.I no longer wish to do business with this company due to poor communication over their error and being ignored after I notified them four times of their error.

Review about: Walgreens Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Miss advertising of product to be on sale at Walgreens Walgreens "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...." Read more Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more