Walgreens LPGA Holly Hill FL, went in to fill husbands narcotic script, been getting for 7 years.Dropped it off, pharmacist refused to fill, he tells us U don't have insurance so won't fill.

He says Walgreens policy for last 18 months is won't fill any narcotics if u r a cash paying customer. Tells us no pharmacy in FL will fill without insurance. We go 3 miles down road to Walgreens on Nova and Granada fill with no problems, treated with respect. My husband has degenerative spine, nerve damage and ruptured discs ( MRI's and medical records going back 7 ysr.) He didn't ask for this disease or disability, he inherited it.

He was at Walgreens today, overheard a man (60 yrs old), pharmacist refused to fill his narcotics after giving him the run around for 10 days. This pharmacist thinks he is a prescription God or something. I understand some people are addicts and can manipulate Dr's, but stop judging everyone that way.

My husband would do anything not to be chained to a pill and his disability.This pharmacist needs to be fired.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Walgreens Staff Review from Amarillo, Texas Walgreens "I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta. The lady asks if I want to wait. I say yes. She says, it..." Read more Walgreens - Walgreen's need better people working for them! Walgreens "Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's. I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale. He and some other people told me look..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more