3.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Walgreens has shorted me of pain medication - I've had 6 surgeries in the past year and this is critical. Someone is pocketing these pills! I am a patient at a pain clinic and will be pursing this issue and will inform them as well. Walgreens does not list the name of the person that actually counted and filled the medication so who is accountable?

Whoever is behind this is either using the drugs or selling them.

You fully trust that you are getting what was prescribed, then get home to find you were shorted. If you call them, they "suggest" that maybe you were doing something wrong.

I will never leave there again without having them count every single one in front of me, and re-count if necessary, perhaps find another pharmacy. Either way, do NOT leave without having them count in front of you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. The most disappointing about walgreens prescription refill at Walgreens was pharmacy shoring medications , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Maybe you took your "pain pills" and while you were high on those took more and forgot!

Make sure you can count that high, might have to bring friend

Who is accountable?YOU ARE.

It is your responsibility to make sure your prescription is correct before leaving the pharmacy counter. Count your pills in front of the pharmacy staff. Once you leave, you have no evidence that the pharmacy personnel "shorted" your prescription.

It could be argued that you pocketed the pills yourself.Seems to only happen with narcotics ...