Miami, Florida

My husband and I both fill prescriptions with Walgreens at 5701 NW 183RD ST

Hialeah FL 33015 each month. Neither of us have medical insurance & between the both of us, we spend well over $500.00 on our meds, so as you could imagine we dont have room for the world's largest pharmacy to short us anything.

My husband's meds are the most expensive so we usually fill his in 2-week increments. I noticed on 8/11/12 while dividing his meds up for the week he was short 8 Diovan & one Labetalol. We went back and the assistant gave us a hard time and told my husband and I we would have to wait while they investigate. I told them I would not wait after already being inconvenienced by having to drive back again to fix their mistake.

The pharmacists finally fixed the mistake. My husband picked up my prescription 9/1/12, I counted before I took them and instead of 30 there were 29 in one bottle. COUNT YOUR MEDICATION BEFORE YOU LEAVE even if it inconveniences them.

Just imagine if they fill 10,000 prescriptions a day and shorts each customer 1 pill, how much money do they earn by a "simple oversight". In the end we loose.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Walgreens shorted my wife on her Vicodin by having 1/4 of a pill included in the bottle. im pretty sure the pharmacist saw that because it was at the top of the bottle.

she didn't complain because it was for a procedure and she didn't plan to use them all anyway. Just because someone has credentials and are hired to do a job;doesn't make them a trustworthy person.

Odds our you misplaced your meds. You sound disorganized and entitled.

Your common sense is already dubious that neither of you have insurance yet get brand name medications. Also, pharmacies don't mess up by 8 tablets. Multiple of 5 maybe, 1 maybe, 30 instead of 90 (Becausethey are used to doing 30) maybe, but with as many quantity errors as you are blaming them for I have a feeling its just on you and youare too busy crying to keep track of your medicine on your own. Not to mention, go get insurance or get cheaper meds.

There are so many options. I'd tell you but you need to earn it.

And you really think they do this on purpose? People can make mistakes.

You complain about what the meds for two people cost. When my Dad was alive his meds for him alone were $600.00.