We've been using the walgreens at cedar bluff for 3 consecutive years.It NEVER FAILS that you are treated HORRIBLY like the pharmacy staff acts in a God like behavior!

One pharmacist that really needs a COLON CLEANSER IS ASHLEY!!!! I have 3 College Degrees so TECHNICALLY I SHOULD B HIGHER THAN YOU!

Walgreens SERIOUSLY???I THINK YOU SHLD REEVALUATE YOUR HIRING PROCESS!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Average_Employee

I like how you claim to have multiple degrees and yet you're still are able to misspell basic English vocabulary and degrade Ashley with your abuse of capitalization.

All Walgreens drug stores should be banned.They refuse to fill prescriptions that are given by qualified physicians to help those in need of a better quality of life.

Walgreen employees are not doctors. Would you want a walgreens employee operating on you?

I wouldnt.THIS COUNTRY IS GOING COMMUNIST.

Average_Employee
to Anonymous #987294

I think if were going communist, it would transition into a easier to swallow, leftist socialism. Funny story though, all of the European socialist countries offer free medical services....