Went to speak to pharmacist I was told to wait a couple minutes I waited approximately 40 minutes and was never attended to...Between that time I called for an attention 3 times but answer was the same and he will be right with you!

I was with my son 5years old and concern about his skin!

He had some behind his ears through his back and chest area had some rash! I wish that they could told me pharmacist is busy that he couldn't seen us!

Instead of waisting of my time!I could go somewhere else!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens staff. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #1047191

Another thing my 5years old son was getting listless and I smacked him in face and they called security on me. The security said i hit him hard and i said i did not, and they said to leave the store or they will call police.