The pharmacist at walgreens 972-939-1977 told me they will call my doctor and my epi-pen should be ready the next day.Well, I called my doctor today several times and no record of Walgreen even calling.

I called Walgreens they dont even have a record? Why will Walgreens tell me that they will call and everything should be ready the next day? Bad service and not the fist time that this happened.

I am done with walgreens at 1804 E Hebron Pkwy Carrollton, TX 75010.My partner also refills there and its the same bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Walgreens - Pharmacist Review from Meridian, Idaho Walgreens "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..." Read more Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more